- Advise On Customer Suspicion of Leak. Request additional time as required.
- Diagnose dash light on. Including; SES, Air Bag or Anti-lock/Traction Control. Confirmed issue is caused by a break in the waster gate control solenoid A.
- 30 Point Courtesy Check: Road test the vehicle, perform detailed maintenance inspection and provide a written report of items needing attention.
- State Inspection & Emissions Testing PA SAFETY INSPECTION. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE IF REPAIRS ON FAILED VEHICLE ARE PERFORMED ELSEWHERE. TIRE READINGS: all @ 9 BRAKE READINGS: front 8b rear 6b See note below for NEW STICKER # PA REQUIRED EMISSIONS INSPECTION AND TESTING ON VEHICLES MADE AFTER 1975 AND UNDER 9000 POUNDS. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE. See note below for NEW STICKER #
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Turbocharger One Side
- Battery must be removed to replace the left vc gasket. When the battery is removed the idle relearn must be performed or the vehicle will not idle properly.
- Clean throttle body
- Road test the vehicle. Install the alignment equipment and check the caster, camber and toe settings. Advise of any needed adjustments to caster, camber. If caster and / or camber are within manufacturer specifications set toe, otherwise prepare estimate to install correct adjustment devices. Remove the alignment equipment and peform a final road test on vehicle.
- Shift subframe
Steve R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2023