- Road test the vehicle. Install the alignment equipment and check the caster, camber and toe settings. Advise of any needed adjustments and prepare estimate to install correct adjustment devices.
- 30 Point Courtesy Check: Road test the vehicle, perform detailed maintenance inspection and provide a written report of items needing attention.
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check brake, power steering and coolant fluid levels and top off as required, inspect the air filter. Check condition of tires and set tire pressures, check operation of all exterior lights and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- Diagnose charging & starting system. Including; alternator, battery and starter.
- Install engine start battery (trunk)
- Install air & cabin filters
Janet K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2023