- Road test the vehicle. Install the alignment equipment and check the caster, camber and toe settings. Advise of any needed adjustments and prepare estimate to install correct adjustment devices.
- 30 Point Courtesy Check: Road test the vehicle, perform detailed maintenance inspection and provide a written report of items needing attention.
- Confirmed issue. Lift gate module has shorted out due to fluid infiltration. Replace module, insulator and fuse.
- Confirmed issue. Found engine 3 quarts low on engine oil and the Evap purge solenoid has failed.
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check brake, power steering and coolant fluid levels and top off as required, inspect the air filter. Check condition of tires and set tire pressures, check operation of all exterior lights and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- Road test the vehicle, disconnect the air boot at the air intake, install nozzle in air intake, reinstall the air boot and start the engine. After the engine has reached normal operating temperature, install the combustion chamber cleaner through nozzle and let the engine run. After the chemical has been depleted, remove the nozzle from the air intake, install the fuel system cleaner in fuel tank and road test vehicle.
- Install vapor purge solenoid
Steve R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2023