CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-26T22:09:22+00:002014 Infiniti QX60 CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-26T22:09:22+00:00
- State Inspection & Emissions Testing PA SAFETY INSPECTION. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE IF REPAIRS ON FAILED VEHICLE ARE PERFORMED ELSEWHERE. TIRE READINGS: all @ 7 BRAKE READINGS: all @ 10b See note below for NEW STICKER # PA REQUIRED EMISSIONS INSPECTION AND TESTING ON VEHICLES MADE AFTER 1975 AND UNDER 9000 POUNDS. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE. See note below for NEW STICKER #
- Road test the vehicle, remove the wheel assemblies, inspect the wheels and tires for excessive wear or damage, rotate the tires in the manner that the manufacturer specifies, install the wheel assemblies and torque to manufacturer specifications then road test the vehicle. NOTE: Changing tire position ID may require an additional programming fee.
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check brake, power steering and coolant fluid levels and top off as required, inspect the air filter. Check condition of tires and set tire pressures, check operation of all exterior lights and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- Diagnose dash light on. Including; SES, Air Bag or Anti-lock/Traction Control.
- Replace right front wheel bearing
- Replace rear brake pads & rotors
- @ firewall.
Bryan F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2023