- 30 Point Courtesy Check: Road test the vehicle, perform detailed maintenance inspection and provide a written report of items needing attention.
- A/C System Check, includes one (1) ounce of dye. Confirmed a/c condensor and the hose that attache to it are leaking.
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check brake, power steering and coolant fluid levels and top off as required, inspect the air filter. Check condition of tires and set tire pressures, check operation of all exterior lights and advise of any needed or recommended repairs.
- State Inspection & Emissions Testing PA SAFETY INSPECTION. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE IF REPAIRS ON FAILED VEHICLE ARE PERFORMED ELSEWHERE. TIRE READINGS: all @ 6 BRAKE READINGS: front 12b rear 7b See note below for NEW STICKER # PA REQUIRED EMISSIONS INSPECTION AND TESTING ON VEHICLES MADE AFTER 1975 AND UNDER 9000 POUNDS. RE-INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPT ONLY. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR RE-INSPECTION AS OUTLINED BY THE STATE. See note below for NEW STICKER #
- Replace both rear corner marker bulbs
- Replace right tail light in lift gate
- Replace left lower ball joint
- Road test the vehicle. Install the alignment equipment and check the caster, camber and toe settings. Advise of any needed adjustments to caster, camber. If caster and / or camber are within manufacturer specifications set toe, otherwise prepare estimate to install correct adjustment devices. Remove the alignment equipment and peform a final road test on vehicle.
Jamie T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/25/2023